Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to this is a story of a girl..

My name is Aimee Davis. I am 17 years old from Des Moines, Iowa. I am in communications class at Simpson College. I am in the Simpson College Upward Bound program. I did this blog wrong, we were supposed to do this on an interest on something we have and i started it as a personal use. Anyway, i am interested in snakes. I am thinking about becoming a herpetologist. I love working with animals other than cuddly ones you snuggle with. Last summer here at Simpson, i worked with Dr. Parmelee and the snakes. We conducted different tests experimenting with the snakes' speed vs. their body type(length, weight). This experiment was conducted for my research paper. The experiments and tests were all original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment