Monday, June 15, 2009

Today is the first day of the second week. I only have 5 more weeks here including this week. This year's program is extremely different compared to the 2 summers ive done the summer program. This year is way more scheduled then previous years. We do some things the same way as we did but things are alot different too. Im not enjoying this year as much as before. I would really like to be home. I am more homesick then ive ever been. Mondays seem to be the day i enjoy the most for classes. I have to present my animals presentation today, which im not too excited for. I hate talking in front of people. 

1 comment:

  1. You should write more, you said you were going to, biut you just stopped after this post :-/ finding time to write out your feelings and release your thoughts is great for the soul and a good stress reliever. I hope that you will write more, I'll be following you on here.

    ReplyDelete