Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So today is my second day of writing in this blog. Today it is supposed to be about the interest i mentioned yesterday. As said before, i have a big interest in snakes. I wrote about my project i did last summer yesterday and today while i opened my flashdrive, i found my snakes paper. After seeing that, it made me think about how i felt about snakes when i was younger. I still liked them then, but not as much as i do now. I would go around looking in my backyard for holes that i thought snakes could fit into and live. I would stick my hand in there seeing if i could find one; i never did. I did in fact find a yarn one time. It was placed by my next door neighbor Dennis. He watched me look at every hole, so he thought it'd be funny if i thought i actually found a snake. I can look back on it now laughing, however i didnt back then. I was very upset and went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment